The Most Trusted Among Garage Floor Installers in Southern Illinois
Is your garage a total eyesore? Perhaps it’s not as functional as it could be. Maybe its floors are old, cracked, and worn-out. Whatever the case, if you’re thinking about redoing the garage floor of your home, then consider the best among polyurea garage floor installers serving Illinois, Indiana, and Missouri—turn to Smart Concrete Coatings. For years, we have been offering top-tier coatings that perform even better than epoxy and that will have your garage looking like new in no time. However, don’t just take our word for it. Look at our many glowing reviews as further evidence.
The Difference in Our Coatings
In your search for the perfect polyurea garage floor installer, you’ve probably come across a number of companies that claim their epoxy coating is of the utmost quality. However, the residential coatings that we at Smart Concrete Coatings use, such as polyurea, are actually six times stronger than epoxy. Not only that but most of our coatings are also:
- Customizable, available in a wide selection of colors
- Easy to clean
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial
- UV stable, so they’ll stay cool to the touch, even on hot days
The Smart Concrete Coatings Way
In addition to our top-tier products, we also pride ourselves on our:
- Quick installations – We can have your garage floor coating finished in as little as one day, depending on its size.
- Strong warranties – In addition to a 15-year product warranty, we also stand by our craftsmanship with a lifetime warranty that covers fading, peeling, or yellowing.
- Cleanliness – We make sure to use diamond grinders and some of the best vacuums on the market to keep your garage as dust-free as possible.
Southern Illinois Homeowners—Contact Smart Concrete Coatings
If you’re thinking about redoing the garage at your home in Illinois, Indiana, or Missouri and are on the hunt for the best among polyurea garage floor installers in the area, then turn to Smart Concrete Coatings. Contact us today to learn more.